Friday, March 8, 2013

Attention travel and holiday lovers!

Are you looking for something fun to do this Sunday?  Do you love holidays and travel?  And the flavours of European cuisines?

The free Holiday & Travel Show is on again this weekend at the Hordern Pavilion, Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park, Sydney from 10am to 4:30pm.

I’ll be there on Sunday on the Flavours of the World Cuisine Stage talking about my two critically acclaimed television series: Lyndey & Blair's Taste of Greece and Lyndey Milan's Taste of Ireland (currently screening on 7TWO on Sundays at 12noon).  As well as discussing my travel in these two beautiful countries, I’ll be cooking a couple of my favourite recipes.  Presentation times are:  

11:30am - 12:15pm
Tales and tastes from the historic heart of Greece served with a side of much-loved tzatziki and a nibble of grilled haloumi and flat bread

1:00pm -1:45pm
More than potatoes ... my stories of Ireland's abundant produce, charming characters and majestic scenes.  I'll be cooking Irish classic treat, drop scones with berry compote

After both sessions I’ll be signing copies of my latest cookbooks which will be for sale at special prices:

Lyndey & Blair’s Taste of Greece – book to accompany the series
RRP $50 Special price $40

Lyndey & Blair’s Taste of Greece 7-episode DVD
RRP $30 Special price $25

Just Add Spice
RRP $50 Special price $40

Lyndey Milan The Best Collection
RRP $50 Special price $40

Balance Matching Food and Wine. What Works and Why.
RRP $35 Special price $30

Entry to the show and my sessions are free!

Hope to see you there

No comments:

Post a Comment