Friday, October 29, 2010

My new projects

There are a few very exciting things happening at the moment and I wanted to share them with you.

In December Lyndey Milan Enterprises is launching a dedicated facility for culinary and lifestyle filming and photography in Artarmon, to be called the Sydney Studio Kitchen. The studio will feature kitchen and lifestyle sets with clever customised, interchangeable components and equipment. There will also be crew and other services for hire. The studio aims to meet the needs of advertising agencies and production companies which demand not just an elevated sense of design and functionality to enhance a product or a program’s identity, but also deliver production efficiencies. Also the set can look different for different clients!

As well as providing an innovative environment to showcase brands and shoot television content, we will also provide post production solutions with a fully equipped edit suite on site.

Upstairs will house the headquarters of Lyndey Milan Enterprises.

The other noteworthy project is the production company we have created to focus on unique television offers that will be filmed and marketed around the world. More about that soon…

While the core of my business (and life!) will always be my enduring love for all things gastronomic – food, wine, people and telling the stories behind them, I am thrilled that my new business ventures combine perfectly to fuel that love.

Lastly, with all this work … I’ve decided to leave ACP Magazines. I’ve loved my ten plus years at The Australian Women’s Weekly but feel now is the time to focus on these exciting projects. I will, of course, continue to appear regularly on Kerri-Anne on the Nine Network and will be sharing my new media commitments with you very soon.

Exciting times ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment