Friday, February 26, 2010

Essential Ingredient … and a Frenchman

I do regular cooking demonstrations at various gourmet food stores including The Essential Ingredient, who have incidentally just moved from Crows Nest to a fab new location on Darling Street at Rozelle.

One Saturday recently, I was at The Essential Ingredient cooking from my book The Best Collection and I met the charming Jean-Marie Liere. We got chatting, as you do with charming Frenchmen, and he told me about his business French Impressions from Sydney.

On his website there is a plethora of French inspired recipes, events, shops and restaurants in Australia. Jean-Marie also talked about his plans to host culinary tours to France (Luberon and Les Baux in Provence are planned for next year) – sign me up!

I love meeting new, interesting people at my cooking demos and booking signings. Here is a list of what I’ve got coming up.

Come and see me … maybe you'll meet a Frenchman too…

No comments:

Post a Comment